Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Where's my results?

Dear friends,

I'm still waiting for my PI results. Since 28 Dec 2010 until now, it's more than two months. Normally, if you take PI at HQ PJ, it only take 1 month to process. But, for my case, it has been drag to more than two months.

Yesterday, I was calling IEM HQ to check for my PI results, but IEM HQ staff informed that they still didn't received my documents. It makes me a little bit nervous. I'm worried if my document have been missing. HQ staff asked me to check with IEM branch.

Then, I've called IEM brach and IEM branch staff informed that they still waiting for second interviewer to return my document. That makes me relief.

The conclusions is, I must wait for how many months?
The answer is, up to IEM branch.

Waiting make me suffer.

6 comments:

ProfitFunder said...

so..how the things going? i just submitted my app for PE last 2 weeks..waiting for the interview

Unknown said...

che mie,

could you please give me your email address, I need to ask a couple of things, thank you

omar

uhooi said...

nice.....
visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

Its me said...

Omar, you can ask me here, so that we can share with other reader.

Thanks.

ir x said...

i think u talk too much than works...my friends..(more than)..some pass n some fail..pass ok...those failed normally something wrong...n..its ur mistake not others...my pi intervwr n report also got a problem at begining..however..1intrwr..will assist u how to go for gud report...n suggest to u...what to do..finally i had pass...better u check the problem..solve it one by one...my opinion make a bolg is difficult than to write a gud report n follow what they ask...

Its me said...

Ir X.

Thanks for your comments. Actually it is not my mistakes. The truth is, IEM keep sending my report from one branch to another. It take almost a year to look for the interviewer.

Hehe anyway thanks for comments, I'm happy because I've not just have a reader, but a good commenter.